Season 2 has been delayed until the end of this month so that we can get in contact with the finalists. That gives us a bit more time to get the observer mode feature in and prep for Season 2 balance changes.
Below, in no particular order, are some of the upcoming balance changes:
- T1 units are now slightly faster
- PHC Athena is somewhat slower
- PHC Brute squad size reduced from 6 to 5, firepower and HP on each unit substantially increased
- PHC Falcon Flak Cannon fires more often and does more damage
- Mauler carving laser is no longer effective against buildings
- Archer now fires a volley of 2 rockets instead of 1 but do slightly less damage.
- Brute plama cannon shoots a volley of 6 shots instead of 4.
- Nemesis weapons are no longer effective against buildings
- Zeus plasma streamer can now also destroy drones but no longer damages buildings
- Avatar can no longer target air
- Athena secondary weapons no longer effective against buildings
- Eradicator primary weapon now does AOE and can target radar
- Eradicator weapons not as effective against buildings.
Units are more specialized than before. A swarm of Maulers or Athenas will fall apart against fixed positions. Similarly, the Nemesis can no longer snipe buildings. The Eradicator is still a monster but less so against buildings as befits the only Tier 2.5 unit in the game so far.
If you have any requests or questions, let them below.