I got a good game of GalCiv II v2.0 in over the weekend. Here are 10 things the game still needs.
- The trade routes need to increase more over time than they currently do.
- Tourism should be worth still more than it does currently.
- AI needs to be better about researching space mining techs.
- AI needs more variance in what it researches.
- AI needs to focus more on miniaturization techs.
- Integrity fields should cost the same as reinforced hull points (not more)
- The tech rates should slow down the rate of increase.
- Defenses should be slightly cheaper to research than they currently are.
- Need to update the credits to say (c) 2008
- There should be more incentive to do leases than currently.
So there will be another beta soon...