The BETA is up. We plan to push this to release on Monday as it’s massively better.
What’s new in this beta:
- Massive connectivity optimizations and updates
- Favor Items fixed
- Favor points fixed
- Major optimizations to audio on low fidelity settings
- Fixed bug that occured if you used an ability after issuing an attack command. This is the "won't chase the demigod I clicked" bug.
- Achievements properly vaulting on Impulse
- Sending deltas for partially completed achievements.
- Each player now saves their own achievements and favor items
- Fixed partial Achievement saves bug.
- Fixed a bug that occurred if you accomplished an achievement in game.
- Fixed a bug in disconnect dialog that would try to update it even if we had determined we did not want to show it.
- Fixed sound performance issue (for users who were having to run without sound)
- Changed resample rate to 24k in Low settings
- Delayed FMOD initialization until audio LOD is set via options
- Disabled hitbox interference from announcer messages.
- Life's Child no longer removes Inner Grace (Sedna fix)
If you want to try the beta (and like I said, we plan to release this on Monday when we’re back):
You will need to tell Impulse to show pre-release versions:
Have fun! I’ll be around this weekend to play! I think you are going to like this update…