Version 1.2 boasts dozens of updates, enhancements and fixes including:
- Significant AI strategy updates based on strategies employed by players
- Spawned resources (like iron, gold, wheat) are more common but seeded further away from starting locations
- Powerful monsters have been adjusted to be less common in habitable areas but more common in the barren lands between factions
- Default number of players increased based on map size
- Lots of UI and gameplay fixes based on player reports and feedback
The full change log can be found here.
Fallen Enchantress is a strategy game set in the world of Elemental. In it, the player takes on the role of a powerful sorcerer who must build a kingdom (or empire) from the ground up. The world itself, however, is already inhabited by creatures of all levels of power who will not willingly give up their domain. Up against the player are other kingdoms and empires who have their own dreams of power.
Fallen Enchantress has received nearly universally favorable reviews from the major gaming publications such as Game Informer, The Escapist, Gaming Nexus, IGN, PC PowerPlay, Gamespot and elsewhere.
Build cities, expand your kingdom across the world.
Train armies and take battle to your enemies
Design your own units based on what resources and wealth you have available to you