Welcome to all the new founders! Thank you for joining us!
Today's discussion has to do with resources.
The current plan is for the game to have these resources:
- Metal. For constructing units and buildings. Provided by metal extractors.
- Radioactives. For constructing more advanced units and buildings. Provided by radioactive extractors.
- Tech. For acquiring new tech. Acquired by the player building Research Matrcies. You can research techs (like logistics) infinitely but they get increasingly expensive.
- Logistics. Increases the number of units you can have. Provided by researching tech (the logistics array is going to go away).
- Power. Determines how many buildings you can have. Provided by power generators in regions you capture.
- Noble Gases. Required by global abilities to be used. Provided by either (a) Resources on the map or ( Constructing a building that provides it (debating)
- Turinium. For acquiring victory points.
- Tech Tiers
- Victory Points
- Unit Cap (fixed)
However, there's an argument to be had that we have too many. So let me present one of many possible alternatives:
Abilities instead use Radioactives. Power is simply eliminated.
What are your thoughts on different methods (for those of you who have played).